1. The hellonoti.com website has been established by Second City Assets Ltd Trading As Noti.
2. Two types of access have been established for the website:
(A) Our Public access site containing information which is freely accessible, and may be viewed by any visitor. However, Noti maintains a copyright interest in the contents of all of its websites. Information posted on public access sites may not be distributed or copied without obtaining permission from Noti.
(B) Our Customer information site provides restricted access to sensitive and proprietary business information. Gaining access will require customers to register to view, retrieve, or process data provided by Noti. Parties so authorized may not divulge or transmit this information to other external parties without permission from Noti. Failure to comply with this security policy is punishable through loss of access and possible legal action for damages.
3. User registration for secured access to a Noti website may be required when:
(A) A Web application or internal link requires user identification before processing.
(B) Accessed data has been classified as “business-sensitive” and requires further authorization.
4. To facilitate site management, information may be collected for statistical purposes. Company computer systems can employ software programs to compile summary usage statistics, which may be used for assessing what information is relevant to users. The data so accumulated may be used to help determine technical design specifications, identify system performance, or pinpoint problem areas.
5. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information via any Noti Web service are strictly prohibited, and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
6. User ID and password policy:
(A) Access to sensitive or proprietary business information on Noti websites is limited to customers, clients and vendors who have been determined to have an appropriate business reason for having access to such data. All registered Web customers who are granted security access will be identified by a user name (referred to as the User ID). All actions performed with a User ID will be the responsibility of the ID’s registered owner. To register or to view the registration requirements, please see the Customer Registration Request.
(B) Individuals who are granted password access to restricted information on Noti websites are prohibited from sharing those passwords with or divulging those passwords to any third parties. User will notify us immediately in the event a User ID or password is lost or stolen or if User believes that a non-authorized individual has discovered the User ID or password.
(C) By accepting password access to restricted Noti websites, the User agrees to protect the identity of the password from discovery by any unauthorized third parties. To protect against anyone acquiring your password, Noti suggests the following security measures:
(i) Never give out your User ID or password.
(ii) Your password should be changed immediately if someone else identifies it. Noti policy prohibits the sharing of User IDs or passwords.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the Noti Website Security Policy, please contact email@example.com.